SINGLES - 5 PACK - 10 PACK
Froglube Paste is a cutting edge Bio-Based lubricant made from "USDA Certified Food-Grade". All ingredients are produced in the USA using a proprietary formula. It is a non-toxic substance that dissolves carbon on contact. It has a heavy specific gravity, which enables it to 'season' the metal through absorption deep into the pores. Using FROGLUBE results in a durable dry slick wax-like surface that reduces friction, eliminates fouling, and destroys rust. FROGLUBE is safe for plastic, urethane, nylon, and wood. FROGLUBEwill give your weapon many extended years of service. Froglube will not harm the environment. It can be disposed of without the need for prohibitive HAZMAT controls. Employees will be protected from the affects of working in and around toxic chemicals. Froglube is a bio-based lubricant, cleaner and protectant. Froglube contains no petrolium or water, non hazardous in every way and has a pleasant mint smell. 5-milliliter (0.17 ounces) squeeze pack.
- Non-Toxic USDA Bio-Preferred Weapons Cleaner
- Lubricates all metal, polymer, wood Parts
- Absolutely no petroleum, oil or wax in Froglube
- Protects against rust, carbon, grit. Seasons into the pores, creates a barrier.
- Cleaner-Lubricant -Protectant, 4 ounce Paste
- Non-Toxic, Non Flammable, Non Hazardous food-grade ingredients, safe; USDA approved as a Bio-Preferred Product
- Heavy specific gravity allows seasoning into metal, eats rust, dissolves darbon